vertreten durch Sebastian Schäder und Edin Zekanovic
E-Mail: info [at] wechselwild [dot] com
Tel: 040/30738100 (Anfragen zu Bestellungen bitte per Email)
We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, topicality or content of this page.
Despite careful controls of content, we accept no liability for the content of external links.
The contents of linked pages are the exclusive responsibility of their respective operators.
1.1 By registering, the user agrees, the inventory data and usage data (username, password) are stored in a database.
1.2 In the form we use your personal data only for the purpose of advertising and market research, as they have previously agreed. Moreover the storage and processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions only to the extent necessary to provide our services and to fulfill the contract.
1.3 The user has the right to free information about its stored data, and the right to correct, block or delete this data.
2. Use of Facebook plugins
Plugins on this website are used the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If you call with such a plugin provided Internet pages of our website, a connection is made to the Facebook servers and thereby represented the plugin by notifying your browser to the website. In this way, transmitted to the Facebook servers, which our Web sites you have visited. You are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When using the plug-in functions (eg clicking the "Like" button, submit a comment) and this information will be associated with your Facebook account, you can prevent just by logging out before using the plugin. For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook, about your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please see the privacy notices of Facebook.
Created by Attorney Annegret Mayer LL.M. 02.02.11 © Händlerbund e.V. source
3. Google Analytics
For more information, please visit
www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We point out that this website uses Google Analytics to the code „gat._anonymizeIp();“ has been enhanced to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (known as IP masking).
Created by www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de – 27.03.2012
4. Trusted Shops
After the order was issued following approval:
"I want to purchase" later review. "And Trusted Shops after delivery once reminded by e-mail to the release to review my agreement can be revoked at any time." Unless the button "Rate Later" refer to the above-mentioned explicit consent has been given, we are sending the e-mail address for the invitation to submit a customer review of the related performance on the Trusted Shops Customer Rating system at Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c 50823 Cologne, so that after 7 days an email sends a reminder to submit a review. This consent may be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Please just contact us.
1.1 This User Agreement for the use of motifs (change images) of Sebastian Schäder and Edin Zekanovic GbR (hereinafter "Wechselwild.com") govern the use and assignment of subjects where the rights owner of the subject (the "Contractor") for the community at www . Wechselwild.com www.Wechselwild.de and www.Wechselwild.net provides.
The term "design" includes all visually presentable designs, for which the contractor must have the necessary copyrights. This includes registered trade marks, word marks, and logos.
1.2 An agreement between Wechselwild.com and the contractor on the use and the provision of a design is as follows into existence: The contractor shall provide as part of the design-Files on the side of Wechselwild.com be subject to completion of this motif usage agreement for the subject for in the agreement.
The User Agreement will take effect no later than clicking the "Save" on the theme upload page under www.Wechselwild.com.
2. License Agreement
2.1 The contractor has the option of the subject "private" or switch to "public". Subjects with a status of "private" will be published or otherwise reproduced. In contrast, "public" motifs are used as follows below.
2.2 The contracting party grants Wechselwild.com one the right to use this with a degree of Usage Agreement submitted in accordance with Section 1.2 of design, in particular to publish, reproduce, offer and distribute.
Wechselwild.com is further authorized to use this for marketing and promotional purposes and to actively promote it.
2.3 The granting of rights in favor of Wechselwild.com pursuant to Section 2.2 is NOT exclusive, geographic restrictions and indefinitely until the termination of the usage agreement by the two parties (as per item 8).
2.4 With the grant of a license pursuant to Section 2.2 Wechselwild.com also gets the right to sub-license. Wechselwild.com is particularly entitled to use the subject in view of the contractor on the community of Wechselwild.com itself or other contractors and / or customers to allow the use of the motifs on the basis of this User Agreement.
3. Exercise of the license agreement
3.1 The contractor is not entitled to publish his subject with conclusion of this User Agreement. Wechselwild.com has the right to prevent the publication of a design at its discretion or to stop. This is especially true if common decency or otherwise violate applicable law (copyright, trademark and naming rights of third parties) is violated. The same is true for subjects that relevant criminal, pornographic, harmful to minors, disorderly, racist, violent or have such content may infringe the privacy rights of third parties.
3.2 The Contracting Party shall Wechselwild.com free from all claims made by third parties against Wechselwild.com for violating their rights or for violations due to the contractor selected motifs. The contractor does not assume the costs of the defense of wechelwild.com, including all court costs and attorney fees.
4. License fee
4.1 Wechselwild.com committed as a licensee of the contractor to credit a fee of 10% of the total sales of a subject which is sold to another party or customer. The awarding of the commission on the basis of the sold motives of each counterparty. The commission of 10% of the sales amount is 10, after each Sale as a credit which can be credited then redeemed at the store.
4.2 There is no entitlement to payment of the accumulated balance.
4.3 Wechselwild.com is entitled to set the base price for the Product, at its discretion anew.
5. Rights of third parties
5.1 The contractor warrants that he has the motive, according to the provisions of this User Agreement to use Wechselwild.com leaves, designed and / or that he is the owner of all rights to use the design. Thus, in particular trademark, copyright and registered design rights law are meant. The contractor assures that it is entitled to dispose of it with respect to this User Agreement to the benefit Wechselwild.com rights granted solely and exclusively.
5.2 The contractor guarantees that he could no rights of third parties, which hinder the use of a design by Wechselwild.com in reference to this User Agreement or conflict, are known.
5.3 The contractor guarantees that leaves its respective motives which he Wechselwild.com to use, not against legal provisions, statutory provisions for the protection of minors and contradicts not violate penal law.
5.4 If in the opinion of the contractor licensed Wechselwild.com the motive for wrongfully used or manifestly unreasonable, the parties will vote together on the under steps regarding prosecution.
6. Liability / Release
6.1 The contractor shall be liable to Wechselwild.com for all damages resulting from the use of Wechselwild.com from the contractor licensed by reference subject to this User Agreement. In particular, the publication and reproduction, injured on other legal regulations and / or the rights of others.
6.2 This liability of the contractor including all claims against Wechselwild.com in the form of costs for legal advice and for the damages imposed Wechselwild.com because of the usage of the design of the contractor. The contractor agrees to indemnify Wechselwild.com of all aforementioned costs and damage claims.
6.3 A liability of Wechselwild.com against the contractor, regardless of the legal reasons, in particular - but not exclusively - in accordance with § § 280 ff, 323 ff or tort under § 823 et seq determined to reach a final, as follows: Wechselwild.com liable, unless the contractor makes claims which are based on malice, intent, gross negligence or a breach of a contractual duty of Wechselwild.com, its officers or agents. Moreover, a liability of Wechselwild.com for slight negligence is excluded.
However, where the contractor is a company, ie, a natural or legal person, or a legal partnership, who concludes a legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activity shall also include:
As far as a negligent breach Wechselwild.com blamed is that limited to the predictable, typically occurring damage is limited. A further liability of Wechselwild.com on personal injury or under the product liability law remains unaffected.
Wechselwild.com agrees to use the part of the registration and the contract was provided personal information of the other party only for the purpose of the remedies provided by this AGREEMENT exercise the rights granted hereunder. Wechselwild.com committed to comply with applicable data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
8. Term / Termination
8.1 The usage agreement between Wechselwild.com and the contractor will be closed indefinitely.
8.2 This Agreement shall terminate if one of the parties within a period of two weeks without giving reasons the end of each calendar month in writing announces. Notwithstanding the above notice periods for both parties have the right to remove images from the community. Insofar as the design in the context of sub-licenses (see section 2.3) has been taken, will be a deletion of each motif in the context of the aforementioned notice.
8.3 The right to terminate this Agreement for cause, may terminate with immediate effect, remains unaffected. One important reason is especially the case when one of the parties breaches the obligations of these terms and agreements that breach does not mention, after being prompted by a reasonable deadline by the other party to do so.
One important reason is also given if the contractor of Wechselwild.com submits a design, its use complies with the conditions of this User Agreement rights of third parties, in particular personal rights and property rights, and other laws to protect third parties injured.
8.4 In case of termination will delete wechseliwld.com the subject of the contractor within three business days of the community. As far as the subject in the context of the sub-license has been taken, it shall be deleted as part of the 14 day notice period. Until the expiry of the notice received by using the motif in Wechselwild.com will be fully executed. Wechselwild.com provides the contracting party for all date of termination pursuant to paragraph 4 credits available.
9. Final Provisions
9.1 Supplies and services are exclusively subject to the terms and conditions of Wechselwild.com. The application of general conditions of the contractor is prohibited.
9.2 A change of this User Agreement must be in writing. Wechselwild.com will publish any changes to this User Agreement on the website and inform the parties by e-mail. Once the contractor after updating the user agreements remain designs for use on the community of Wechselwild.com available to apply these changes as tacitly acknowledged.
9.3 As written form is a declaration by this User Agreement, letter and e-mail. In case such a declaration against Wechselwild.com, these shall be sent by e-mail to info [at] wechslwild [dot] com.
9.4 For disputes arising from or related to these General Terms and Conditions, the courts in Boeblingen, Germany, exclusive unless it with him at the contractual partner is a merchant according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) or an undertaking within the meaning of § 14 BGB seat acting outside the Federal Republic of Germany.
9.5 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, the CISG does not apply. The unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
1. General rules
1.1 The Sebastian Schader and Edin Zekanovic GbR (here in after "wechselwild.com"), provides under www.wechselwild.com, including www.wechselwild.de and www.wechselwild.net a community platform for belt buckles and interested in design (a "User"). The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between wechselwild.com and all users that use this community.
2.2 The user undertakes not to provide his login information available to third parties and conscientiously deal with logins and passwords.
3.Use of the Community
3.1 In the use of communication to the community (wall posts, comment functions for subjects and sending messages) is the sending of mass, the same content, or substantially the same content information (eg spamming or junk mail) and sending links of the hardware or software could influence the recipient, is prohibited. Furthermore, the user agrees to refrain from any action that could lead to a disruption of the use of the community.
3.2 The user is prohibited content, posts and comments (especially through links) to the community setting which violate legal regulations, administrative orders, or common decency. These include inter alia violate the sending of messages or data or upload images and files, the relevant criminal, pornographic, harmful to minors, disorderly, racist, violent or have such content, or privacy rights of third parties. Furthermore, the user is forbidden to set contents, rights, particularly copyright and trademark rights of third parties infringing.
3.3 wechselwild.com distances itself at all costs of third party content have been set by users. (Particularly through links to external pages).
3.4 wechselwild.com reserves the right to block third-party content if it is punishable under the laws in force, or the preparation of criminal acts are recognizable.
3.5 The user will wechselwild.com exempt from all claims asserted by third parties against wechselwild.com for violating their rights or for violations on the basis of user-posted content. The user does not assume the costs of the defense of wechelsild.com, including all court costs and attorney fees.
3.6 All measures which endanger the functioning of the community or interfere with, and access to data to which access the User is not entitled, are not allowed to. Furthermore, the user must ensure that its powers over the Community Information and adjusted data are not affected by malicious software (eg viruses). The user undertakes to wechselwild.com to replace all damages arising from failure to comply with these obligations and beyond wechselwild.com of all third party claims, including attorney fees and court costs, including, without which this through because of the failure to comply with these obligations to users have against wechselwild.com.
4. Special obligations of the user
4.1 Comments of the user
There is no right to use or writing articles on the wechselwild.com community.
The user may not publish posts that violate the morality or otherwise violate applicable law (copyright, trademark and right of use or privacy rights of third parties).
Any violation of these Terms of Service will be eliminated from the wechselwild.com community. wechselwild.com has the right to edit or delete posts and comments, to move or close. A claim by a user to delete or correct its contribution or commentary over wechselwild.com is excluded.
4.2 Profile pictures and photos in profile
There is no legal claim to setting and publication of profile pictures
By uploading and setting a profile picture or photos of the user bears the right of use for worldwide access the Internet at www.wechselwild.com, wwww.wechselwild.de and www.wechselwild.net
The user may post on the community no profile pictures and photos, the common decency or otherwise violate applicable law (in particular copyright, trademarks and name rights of third parties) notices. They must be in profile pictures and photos are published, the relevant criminal, pornographic, harmful to minors, disorderly, racist, violent or have such contents violate the privacy rights of third parties.
Any violation of these Terms of Service will lead to exclusion from the community. wechselwild.com has the right to remove profile pictures and photos, edit, or move.
5. Rights and obligations of wechselwild.com
5.1 There is no legal claim to use the community. wechselwild.com is constantly striving to ensure trouble-free operation of the community. For continuous availability to the community assumes no liability wechselwild.com. Due to maintenance, the community can also be temporarily unavailable.
5.2 In case of violation of the User of these Terms wechselwild.com has the right to the user at any time for any reason by the community, for the future to exclude, and then delete the contents of his published in full.
5.3 By the user during registration for Community All personal data is handled confidentially. It will not be passed to third parties. The user agrees to the storage of their data in the context of the use of the community.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, the CISG does not apply. The unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Terms of Service
These terms apply to all contracts between
Sebastian Schäder und Edin Zekanovic GbR | Wechselwild
(The "Seller" or "we") and our customers (the "Customer" or "you") using only means of telecommunication (eg via the Internet or by phone) will be closed. For contracts we make in our offline shop (store), apply the conditions included therein.
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) The business relationship between the provider and the customer, the following general terms and conditions applicable at the time the order is placed. Different conditions and contract offers the customer are hereby rejected.
(2) The customer is a consumer, if the purpose of the delivery and performance not its commercial or independent vocational activity may be attributed. However entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that trades in the conclusion of the contract in their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The customer can select from our range of products and the "add to cart" button ("Button") gather in a so-called basket. With the button "order to pay it", the customer is a binding offer to purchase the goods in the basket.
(2) Before submitting the order, the customer can change the data entered into at any time, view and correct input errors. The customer's request can only be submitted and transmitted when the customer as part of the ordering process accepts these terms and conditions and has in fact received the application.
(3) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation e-mail in which the customer's order is listed again and the customer can print the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgment only documents that the customer's order is received at the supplier and does not constitute acceptance of the application represent the agreement is done by submitting the declaration of acceptance by the seller, which is sent to a separate e-mail. The acceptance may be replaced by the seller in that it executes the order within 5 working days from receipt of order.
(4) the subject of the goods or services are offered by us and the customer ordered goods and / or services. Provided that in the offer not expressly stated otherwise, relate Models and prices on the respective article, but not to any with shown accessories or decorations.
(5) If we are not without fault of their own should be to deliver the goods ordered in a position, because our supplier's contractual obligations towards us met, we are entitled to withdraw towards entrepreneurs. This right is, however, only when we finished with the supplier concerned a congruent (binding, timely and sufficient ordering of goods) and the non-delivery are not well represented in other ways. In such a case we will notify the customer immediately that the ordered goods are not available. Already paid by the customer, we will refund immediately.
(6) The contract language is German.
§ 3 Retention of title
The delivered goods until all claims arising from the contract in our possession; made in the event that the customer is a legal entity of public law, public-sector fund or a business in a commercial or independent professional activity, and beyond the ongoing business relationship until all debts due to us in connection with the contract.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and plus shipping costs.
(2) The corresponding expenses are specified in the offer to the customer and must be paid by customers.
(3) The goods are shipped by mail.
§ 5 Payment
(1) The customer can make the payment referred to in the offer provided for payment methods.
(2) The payment of the purchase price is immediately due on the contract and must be received within 7 calendar days with us.
(3) The customer has to provide adequate coverage accounts. When caused by underfunding charge backs the customer is us to refund the resulting damage committed.
(4) The customer's obligation to pay interest exclude the assertion of further damage due to delay by the supplier is not.
(5) The right to offset the customer only if his claims are recognized by us or legally. The right to retain the customer is only insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contract.
§ 6 Transfer of Risk
(1) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased item is legally obliged to install only with the delivery of the goods to the customer on the customer.
(2) Only if the customer acts as an entrepreneur, the following applies: Delivery is from stock. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the delivery to the customer. Forwarding transactions, however, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods and the delay risk is transferred upon delivery of the goods to the shipper, the carrier, or otherwise to execute the dispatch person or organization.
(3) If the customer is in default of acceptance, he fails to issue a cooperative effort and delayed our delivery of another, the customer is responsible reasons, so we are entitled to compensation for the resulting damage, including additional expenses to demand (eg storage and transport costs).
§ 7 Warranty for defects, warranty
(1) Claims for defects concerning goods we used goods shall expire one year after delivery to the customer. With regard to companies, the limitation period for claims for delivered by us have 1 year. We are liable for defects in addition to the applicable statutory provisions, particularly § § 434 ff BGB.
(2) Our liability under § 8 of these Terms and Conditions, in particular due to damage claims of the customer arising from injury to life, limb, health, or in the breach of contract (see following § 8), for damages under the Product Liability Act and apply to any guarantees issued is unaffected by the limitations of paragraph 1 above.
(3) Claims by merchants assume that their statutory inspection and notification (§ § 377, 381 HGB) are fulfilled.
(4) A guarantee is in the goods supplied by us only if it has been expressly stated in the order confirmation to the respective article. Any manufacturer warranties remain unaffected.
(5) Any complaints and warranty claims you can make using the information contained in the provider identification.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Customer's claims for damages are excluded. Exception of claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of the provider, his legal representatives or agents . Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, as well as those on which the customer can regularly as a contractor. In the breach of contract the supplier is liable only to the typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused by the negligence, unless it is to damage claims of the customer from injury to life, limb or health.
(2) The restrictions of paragraph 1 above shall also apply to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them as well, mutatis mutandis, apply to claims for reimbursement of expenses.
(3) The provisions of the Product Liability Act and our liability shall apply to any guarantees issued are not affected.
§ 9 Withdrawal Conditions
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, email) or - revoked by returning the item - if the goods before the deadline expires. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing. The revocation must be sent to:
Sebastian Schäder und Edin Zekanovic GbR | Wechselwild
In the case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg interest). Can you give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits) do not or partially refund or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you will be obliged to pay compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only if the uses or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the properties and functioning" refers to the testing and evaluation of the respective goods, as it is possible and common in a shop. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a having given part payment. Otherwise the return is free for you. Not parcel things do you pick. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
End of withdrawal
The best is to return the item in its original packaging or a full carton, without this being a prerequisite for the exercise of your right of withdrawal. The right does not apply to agreements that we make with entrepreneurs in terms of § 14 BGB and not to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, due to their nature, can not for a return are suitable.
§ 10 agreement on the cost of returning
Make according to § 9 of these Terms and Conditions of your right to cancel, you have to bear the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the goods does not exceed 40 euros or only, you price at a higher the thing at the time of withdrawal have not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free for you.
§ 11 Notes on data processing
(1) We charge associated with the settlement of contracts the customer's data. We note the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and Telemedia Act. Without the customer's consent, we will inventory and usage data of the customers therefore only collect, process or use to the extent required for the execution of contracts and for the use and accounting of teleservices.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, we will not use customer data as required by law for the purposes of advertising, market research or opinion polls.
(3) The contract is not stored by us and can not be retrieved once the ordering process are retrieved. The customer can print these terms and conditions and the order information before submitting his order, and, after ordering an e-mail in which the customer's order will be listed again.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) All contracts between the supplier and the customer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(2) Unless the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public law special fund, or if the customer has no general jurisdiction within the Federal Republic of Germany, jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider of the location of the provider.
(3) any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity of its remaining provisions.
© The contents of our website are protected to a large extent by copyright and other related rights. The copying, downloading, distribution and marketing as well as storing these contents, with the exception of caching (caching for the purpose of viewing on the web browser) during the visit of our website by any means without the consent of their respective owners. An exception applies to content that is expressly provided for download. In this case, the right of use is limited to use for personal purposes. Any other reproduction, publication, distribution, public access, or other use requires the permission of the owner.